Saturday 25 October 2014

I MOVED TO AUSTRALIA!





SO I MOVED TO MELBOURNE! If you've read my other blog posts you'll know that I was moving and I can't believe the time has actually came. This is my third day here in Melbourne but my second day awake. Jet lag is real. I'm staying with family while I get my bearings but will hopefully move closer to the city or beach in a few weeks/months. Yesterday, I went for a drive up the coast to Port Philip Bay which is absolutely stunning as you can see! I loved eyeing up the unbelievable houses on the way, some of them looked like Kim K style mansions! If I had the money I would move to this area in a heartbeat, although it is about a hour and a half drive from the city itself. 

At the moment I'm just settling in and job hunting primarily but so far I'm loving it! Not homesick yet, sorry England. 
 Lulu x 


No comments:

Post a Comment