Thursday 16 October 2014

TRAVELLING AROUND DENMARK - ARRHUS




     

I recently spent a long weekend with my family in Arrhus - Denmark. This was my first visit to Denmark and I am now desperate to go to Copenhagen and its larger cities. It was honestly one of the trendiest and friendliest places I've ever been to. I've always admired the simplicity and class of Scandinavian design and fashion. I especially loved sneaking a peak into all the impeccably decorated living rooms of all the Danish apartments we walked past - as creepy as that sounds. I really regret not taking pictures of some of the street style that I saw but I'll make sure that the next time I travel I'll snap some pictures of interesting outfits. 

Three amazing 'scandi' fashion bloggers:
I 100% recommend you visit Arrhus, its such a beautiful city that's so full of culture! 

Lulu x

No comments:

Post a Comment